open heart...peaceful mind
REFUND & CANCELLATION
POLICIES AND TERMS
POLICIES AND TERMS
- All pricing options and packages include group yoga, wheel, and chair yoga classes.
- Special events, workshops, and trainings are sold separately, and can not be paid for using a class monthly unlimited or class card pricing option.
- Private yoga classes are sold separately.
- New Student Special, Paid in Full memberships, Season Tickets are membership packages for local and seasonal residents only.
- No refunds available for New Student Special, which expires in 30 days from purchase.
- No refunds available for one time Drop In or "Add On" pricing options.
- No refunds available for 10, 20, or 40 class card pricing options.
- No refunds available for Paid in Full memberships.
- Workshop / Event / Training Cancellation / Refund Policy: 24 Hour cancellation notice required for refund. No refunds will be given for missed events. Cancellations must be made via phone or in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- First month payment for Unlimited Monthly is required at time of sign up and is NOT refundable or transferable.
- Monthly autopay withdrawl will be automatically charged to the credit card or bank account used at time of sign up; If you need to update or change your billing method, please let us know in writing, stop by, or call the studio for assistance.
- The monthly autopay option is not refundable in part or full after the auto-draft for that month has gone through, under any circumstances.
- Open Heart Yoga Studio is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for client's insufficient fund penalties, and/or over limit fees.
- A $35 fee will be charged for all insufficient funds.
- If your monthly auto-payment fails for any reason, then your auto renew will be cancelled. Auto-pay clients will be back-charged for any and all missing or unpaid payments as well as any merchant fees applied during the failed transactions.If your billing date is less than 30 days from your cancellation or hold notice date, you will be charged for one final month.
- Once client has submitted email request for any changes to the auto pay option, it is the client's responsibility to ensure that Open Heart Yoga Studio has responded back on the same email account to confirm processing the request. Open Heart Yoga Studio is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in checking their own bank and/or credit card statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of miscommunication, client is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from Open Heart Yoga Studio for review. Only then, if Open Heart Yoga Studio did not perform what it agreed to do, then Open Heart Yoga Studio will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to member. If member cannot produce a copy of email correspondence with Open Heart Yoga Studio, then Open Heart Yoga Studio is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from member’s account.
- All prices for class card options, monthly auto renew, events, and private yoga sessions are subject to change.
- Class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check HERE for our most current schedule, changes, and cancellations.
For additional questions regarding pricing or policies, please contact us HERE, by phone, or stop by the studio. We are happy to help.
Open Heart Yoga Studio, Inc. is not affiliated with any "Open Heart" yoga, wellness, or fitness studio in the United States or internationally.
© Open Heart Yoga Studio, Inc.